Tuesday, February 3, 2009

RIDING A HORSE WHILE INTOXICATED



So this dude named Ben Daniels from Cody, Wyoming got arrested this weekend for riding his horse, while drunk.

Worst arrest ever.

The horse is making the fucking decisions, so if Mr. Ed is sober, it shouldn’t be a fucking big deal. I mean you steer horses and shit, but they’re not gonna fucking walk off of a cliff or into traffic or something. They might kick some people in the face but they probably deserve it. Are we gonna start giving people DWI’s for walking their fucking dogs? I HATE YOU.

I’m absolutely flabbergasted by this, because it basically fucks up my plan to avoid having designated drivers and cabs and shit by buying a horse. Yeah, all black Percheron draft horse, 7ft tall, 3,000 pounds, 1 horsepower. YA DIG.

Fuck it, I’m still getting one, and I’m gonna name it FRANK MURDA and if anybody tries to give me a DWI we’re gonna ride down on them, and he’s gonna be the meanest horse ever except to me and we’re gonna be buddies and relate to each other about being awesome but hating everybody else.



GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY HORSE.